- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- We are seeking an enthusiastic motivated candidate who can work in a fast-paced environment to join our team as a junior software engineer.
- This position will be responsible for the implementation of new web/mobile/desktop applications as well as maintaining existing applications.
- The selected candidate will be responsible for translating business requirements into functional applications throughout all stages of the SDLC.
Candidate responsibilities will include the usual aspects of a full stack developer role including:
- Developing desktop & web applications using .Net technologies.
- Implementing software designs and technical specifications, to meet functional requirements.
- Analyze and diagnose application problems.
- Review and repair legacy code.
- Assist in the QA process as required as well as peer reviews.
- Co-work with different F/W & H/W teams, locally & globally.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Acoustic Technology, Inc. (ATI Systems) designs, manufactures and installs reliable emergency warning and notification systems for the Campus, Community, Industrial and Military markets. Incorporated in Massachusetts in 1981 as an acoustical consulting firm, ATI Systems...
See all Careers and Jobs at ATI Systems