- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Perform installations, start-ups, maintenance, repairs and updates of all products within area of expertise and assisting with other products under supervision
- Communicating and accept all operative advice from the Customer Care Center.
Supporting the service process and ensure optimal performance in all Process activities related to within her / his area of responsibility
- Maintain highest customer satisfaction, within the framework of Healthineers Customer services
- Perform assigned tasks as cost effectively as possible, taking profitability into account
- Maintain and update all forms of technical documentation issued to the job holder.
- Maintain personal PC literacy.
- Ensure all tasks are carried out to the highest possible standards.
- To be able to comply with Siemens vision, policies, & procedures
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Electronics Manufacturing
Bio medical or Electronic Engineering study from reputable University or college
- First work experience (max of 2 years) in medical care field ideally in a similar function
- First laboratory service/maintenance is highly appreciated
- Previous experience within a large Healthcare organization is a big advantage
- Excellent communication skills rounded by a very good level of English
- high IT affinity, experience working with MS office Package
- solid presentation skills
- Driving license is a preferable
About this Company
Siemens AG is a German conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company.
See all Careers and Jobs at SIEMENS