- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Software Technical Support Engineer or Application Support will provide IT software consulting services and work with Clients to resolve applications and products issues.
- Provide highly qualified resources to deploy such solutions including implementation, training and support, which will allow clients to maintain or improve their system.
- This position requires self-initiative, ownership, excellent listening skills, motivated to provide exceptional customer service from inception to resolution for each issue, commercial sensitivity, responsiveness, collaboration, technical Support expertise, and business acumen.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Software Installation
- Act as primary technical point of contact for the customer and Project Management staff during the implementation process for complex implementations.
- Data migration and testing.
- Provide Users training on the usage of the software, best practices as it relates to the application and specific business needs of the customer.
- Level1 & 2 support.
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation (when required) of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Upgrade or migrate the software
- Troubleshooting, data recovering and reinstalling Software.
- Providing procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
1 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Banking Computer Software
About this Company
eVision is an emerging leader in IT powered reconciliation products for the financial services industry in MENA. It’s Bingo Suite® of Financial Applications are helping financial institutions to enhance their competitive advantage through
See all Careers and Jobs at eVision
High degrees of data...