- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Implement a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation and benefits package.
- Administer Payroll HRIS, from data entry of salary effects till salaries release and payroll reports generation.
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation.
- Respond to and handle employees inquiries related to their compensations issues.
- Participate in salary and labor market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits.
- Handle the periodic payroll calculations and ensure that all employee transactions reflect accurately.
- Compile the monthly payroll reports and ensure that information is accurate.
- Administer the establishment and maintenance of the company’s pay structure ensuring that it is in line with overall HR strategy and objectives.
- Maintain compensation practices and provide recommendations on allowances and benefits ensuring recommendations are valid in line with the company’s business.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at MCV
MCV Manufacturing Commercial Vehicles is aiming to be identified among the top bus manufactures in the world and the supplier of choice of commercial vehicles, creating new international benchmarks in this sophisticated and highly refined global industry, exceeding...