- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Study the scope of work & tender document and prepare the tender review sheet then prepare/review the basic design, create the estimation BOQ and link it with client BOQ.
- Prepare & Send out RFQ for (materials, vendors & subcontractors), follow-up, prepare technical evaluation sheet, send & acquire responses and compliance sheets to prepare quotation comparison sheet Advise the best quotation on the basis of the technical proposals submitted, compliance to scope of work and delivery period of long lead items.
- Study the tender drawings/bulletins/clarification responses from client and reflect the same to suppliers/vendors/subcontractors to get the offers as per final & revised information from client.
- Review client's responses, terms & conditions and suppliers/ subcontractors offers then prepare the qualifications/ exceptions/ deviations and other issues which could affect the prices or project duration.
- Prepare the tender cost estimation, such as man-hour estimates, materials, construction equipment. .. etc considering the location and duration of the project.
- Calculate the direct cost for each item by analyzing the item to its basics (Material, Equipment & Manpower) all conforming with the project specifications & ensure pricing inputs are supported by adequate Basis of Estimate and Bill of Quantities.
- Calculate/assist in the calculation of other costs (Engineering, supervision, management, site & camp facilities, transportation, clearance, taxes, insurances, permits, license ... etc).
- Participate in Cost Variance analysis and invoices.
- After sending technical or/and commercial and during the course of technical and commercial evaluation by the Client, prepare the reply to the clarification requests issued by the Client regarding the submitted tender and attend post clarification meeting.
6 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Engineering Services
About this Company
ASEC Automation is committed to provide first class Automation, Electrical Engineering and Constructions’ Services for regional and international clients.
See all Careers and Jobs at ASEC Automation
Our core strength is our people and the competencies of ASA’s team and its development is always up to the ever...