- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 6,000 EGP per month, Commissions
About the Job
- Export specialist counsel clients on matters like tariffs, insurance, and quotas. They categorize shipments according to a tariff coding system. This position also requires consulting with customs agents to ease passage of shipments through customs. Import-export specialists also counsel their clients how to reduce duties and taxes owed.
- Other duties of the import-export specialist have to do with shipment of the goods.
- They track the location of the shipment.
- They prepare goods for shipment, using the best, most economical packaging. Transportation, warehousing, or distribution of goods may also be a job duty of the import-export specialist.
- They determine how much insurance to take out on the shipment.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Import and Export Oil and Gas
About this Company
Thermal, Acoustic, noise and fire protection insulation materials
See all Careers and Jobs at Thermo Fiber Trading & Contracting Co.
Total Solutions provider Supply & Apply - Import & Export.