- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Implement safety programs to prevent, correct, or control unsafe working conditions. Promote safe work activities by conducting safety audits.
- Maintain coordination with outside organizations, such as fire departments and mutual aid societies.
- Prepare reports based on the outcome of investigations of accidents, Inspection of facilities or testing of environment.
- Conducts area surveys to determine safety levels for different working conditions.
- Examine plans and specifications for new machinery or equipment to determine if all safety requirements have been met.
- Inspect existing facilities, machinery, and safety equipment to identify and correct potential hazards, and ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Conduct or coordinate training of workers concerning safety laws and regulations, use of safety equipment, devices, and clothing, to include first aid.
- Ensure that all staff are equipped and dressed as per instructions
- Submit a report to the direct manager regarding the performance of the project site and Procedures health and safety.
- Record any incident for inclusion in the monthly HSE report
- Perform periodic inspections on the site and reporting directly to the Manager.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
First Real Estate Investment and Development Company has been formed to be a part of First Group. This corporation is capitalized by their shareholders. The shareholders have a very good experience in the real estate filed according to their ownership and management for...
See all Careers and Jobs at First Group