- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
The company is building a talent pool to launch a new tech venture.
We are hunting for talented people who are interested in working in the very challenging and dynamic start-up environment.
General expectations for the candidates
- Problem-solving skills. Capable to analyze problems, generate insights, develop solutions, and make change happen
- Top-down communication style. Capable to articulate facts with clarity and concision, deliver informative and persuasive arguments, and engage in group discussion effectively
- Can-do spirit. Passionate to learn and evolve, explore all directions to identify the fittest solutions, self-motivated, open-minded, with sense of urgency, and result-driven
- Leadership potential. Think proactively and strategically, take and prioritize initiatives, and engage and inspire people
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify new business opportunities, generate leads and build a strategic BD pipeline.
- Understand the products and services of the company as well as the development direction, analyze the clients’ (BD leads) needs, and develop and pitch compelling solutions to the BD leads.
- Close deals with different clients including merchants, business alliances, suppliers and government institutions, and maintain a solid long-term relationship.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services Internet/E-commerce Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
Established in November 2014, aiming to be the next big solution tool in the digital marketing industry. Social Engagement Platform for Digital Marketing. Aprcot is an intelligent performance enhancement tool, we are specialists in automating media buying for Facebook Ads and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Aprcot