- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Develop and carry out the strategic online marketing plans.
- Being heavily involved with company websites, particularly advertising and content elements. Given the 24/7 nature of online shopping.
- In charge of an organization’s e-commerce division and report to Top Management.
- Handling decision-making for the website, social media accounts, and online advertising.
- Responsible for research and development of new online marketing strategies, hiring and training.
- Setting a budget, and planning for e-marketing expenditures well in advance and develop a financial plan that will maximize the resources.
- Liaising directly with Top Management and present their plans for any new advances or initiatives to improve the company’s online presence and e-sales.
- Manage the complete project end to end with all stakeholders and Vendors.
- Review key deliverable and timeline documents with Vendor (s) and Bank’s managers and stakeholders.
- Review and understand functional and non-functional requirements and ability to build a mind map of work and scope of the work.
- Provides very strong actively leadership to the project team. Represents the project team to stakeholders. Monitoring the deployment of individuals to ensure that they are contributing effectively from an outcome-based perspective.
- Ensures that realistic and accurate estimates of costs, timescales and resource requirements are agreed and proactively manage any deviations through to project closure.
- Make sure the project follows the bank’s change management policies.
- Manage projects between IT, vendor, and business groups and develop project plans using project management principles, organize teams and collaboration activities for payments related application changes and projects.
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Apparel and Fashion Internet/E-commerce Retail