- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 12 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
10,000 to 13,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ensure a high level of internal and external customer service. Investigate (and correct) customer issues and complaints relating to quality.
- Supervise workers engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure high productivity and high technical integrity.
- Develop and analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and to establish quality and reliability expectancy of finished products.
- Provide technical and statistical expertise to teams.
- Formulate, document and maintain quality control standards and on-going quality control objectives.
- Coordinate objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other plant managers- and project managers to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
- Create, document and implement inspection criteria and procedures.
- Interpret quality control philosophy to key personnel within the company.
- Provide, and oversee, inspection activity for product throughout the production cycle.
- Apply total quality management tools and approaches to analytical and reporting processes.
- Interact with vendors to ensure the quality of all purchased parts.
- Create and direct environmental test functions and applications.
- Maintain active role on internal continuous improvement teams.
- Design, develop and implement quality control training programs.
8 to 12 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Agriculture/Fishing/Farming Dairy Manufacturing