- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Maintain a reliable, secure and efficient data communications network. Deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active network equipment in order to ensure smooth network operation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Fully support, configure, maintain and upgrade corporate networks and in house servers.
- Install and integrate new server hardware and applications.
- Keep an eye out for needed updates.
- Ensure network security and connectivity.
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses.
- Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords.
- Resolve IT related problems.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Incorta is silicon valley based company with two subsidiaries in Cairo and Alexandria
See all Careers and Jobs at incorta
Incorta delivers the industry’s first hyperconverged analytics software platform that dramatically speeds up insights by paring down the unnecessary parts of data modeling and...