- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
ACES (Amazon Customer Excellence System) is Amazon Operation’s culture of continuous improvement. As a strategic partner for contact center leadership, the Seller Support ACES Kaizen Promotion Officer role (Seller Support ACES KPO) will continuously improve our Seller Support processes and services by driving high impact improvement projects as well as daily process improvement activities. This role will support contact center locations in Istanbul and Cairo.
- Support and improve the Seller Support ACES program as part of worldwide network of Kaizen Promotion Officers (KPO)
- Work within KPO network to develop delivery standards for Lean and Six Sigma methodologies.
- Oversee intake mechanisms to identify and disposition continuous improvement ideas from contact center staff
- Support site leadership in strategic planning. Deliver data and analysis to help prioritize projects and initiatives.
- Own and manage the Site Gemba quality system, which includes (but is not limited to) daily Gemba walks, Fix-It meetings, deliverables tracking and monitoring.
- Teach and mentor site staff to understand and carry out the components of a continuous improvement program.
- Lead data collection, time studies, and other data analysis as part of continuous process improvement efforts
- Oversee pipeline and ongoing docket of process improvement projects.
- Coach project resources on relevant tools and methods for discovering and implementing process improvements.
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of Paragon Workflows. Adapting process improvement solutions to the semi-automated workflow environment.
- Track Paragon workflow issues and work with Paragon Workflow management team to resolve issues and make improvements.
- Remove barriers that prevent contact center staff from effectively using Paragon Workflows.
- Monitor adoption of paragon workflow and develop initiatives to improve adoption rates.
Proven track record of being:
- Passionate about Customers
- Good at listening
- Naturally curious about how things work
- Never satisfied with the status quo
- Courageous (willing to stand up for their ideas within appropriate guidelines)
- Successful in following-up and getting things done
- Analytical problem solver
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
We connect people and products – opening up a world of possibility. From bracelets and backpacks to tablets and toy cars – we give you access to everything you need and want. Our range is unparalleled, and our prices unbeatable.
See all Careers and Jobs at Souq.com, An Amazon Company
Driven by smart technology,...