- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Manage a group of Key Accounts in order to accelerate the growth of Sleep and Respiratory Care (SRC) Business in Saudi Arabia.
You are responsible for
- Accelerating the growth of Sleep and Respiratory Care Business by promoting our advanced technologies and product features and ensure successful launch of new products/solutions in Saudi Arabia.
- Providing technical expertise through Sales Presentations and Product Demonstrations of Philips SRC product portfolio.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with Key Opinion Leaders, Bio-medical Engineering, Purchasing, Insurance providers and other decision makers relevant to SRC Business.
- Managing a group of Key Accounts in KSA and developing new business channels in the market.
- Developing and driving credibility and long-term relationship with SRC Partners and End-Customers in Saudi Arabia to fulfill long-term sales objectives.
- Supporting existing Sleep Respiratory Care Installed Base and provide the required clinical education and troubleshooting to ensure smooth operation
- Outpacing competition, targeting their accounts heavily, monitoring their activities and suppling complete market intelligence (incl. customer database) in order to analyze market dynamics.
- Planning and organizing sleep related workshops and courses in the scope of marketing and promotion of our technologies and products according to company guidelines and track the results.
- Planning and participating in local congresses, trade shows and exhibitions related to SRC Business.
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Koninklijke Philips N.V. is a Dutch multinational technology company headquartered in Amsterdam currently focused in the area of healthcare and lighting. It was founded in Eindhoven in 1891 by Gerard Philips and his father Frederik, with their first products being light bulbs
See all Careers and Jobs at Philips