- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while transforming themselves personally and professionally.
Philips Africa comprises all 54 countries of Africa, from the Cape to Cairo, and from the Atlantic to the Indian Ocean. Philips Africa is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa and it has a direct presence in four other African countries, in the cities of Accra, Casablanca, Cairo and Nairobi.
Currently we have an opportunity for a dynamic Field Service Engineer to join our Customer Service Market Operations team and be based in the Delta region (preferred Mansoura City), Egypt.
In this role, you will be maintaining and installing professionally full range of Healthcare equipment (mainly Radiology: IGT Cardiovascular & X-ray modality) and maximizing customer satisfaction.
You will be reporting to the Services Delivery Manager or the Team Lead Field Services.
In this role, you are responsible for:
- Installing Philips HealthSystems (PHS) equipment according standards with respect to quality and installation time as set by PHS
- Performing planned maintenance and equipment modifications within the scheduled time and to the quality standards set by PHS
- Performing corrective maintenance, supported when necessary by tier-2 support helpdesk
- Demonstrating commitments to meet customer needs and requirements by ensuring all given quality standards
- Submitting timely and accurate service data, job sheets, reports, expense claims, radiation film badges, field problem reports and other paperwork as assigned
- Be aware of customer needs and potential commercial leads (Philips Lifecycle Solutions – PLS) through customer visits and provide feedback and recommendations to the management, relevant people within the organization
- Supporting the District Customer Services & Operations Manager and the Customer Services Account Manager as appropriate with contract renewals etc.
- Using company property with care to ensure optimal results with minimal operational costs
- Keeping abreast of new technologies likely to affect PH range of products
- Be a professional representative for PH with respect to customer problems, ensuring personal acceptability by the customer in appearance and behavior in accordance with PH policy and targets
- Responsible for executing service events (maintenance & Installation) in compliance with applicable version of Business Unit (BU) / Business Line (BL) service manuals and relevant PH quality standard policies
- Responsible for completeness and accuracy of service records with particular attention to test & inspection results
- Responsible for adopting appropriate ESD control while servicing PH equipment
- Responsible for using appropriate electronic measurement equipment in calibration controlled cycle
- Responsible for reporting identified device safety issues according to applicable PH quality standard policy
- Responsible for reporting customer feedback according to applicable quality standard policy and follow up relevant assigned quality & regulatory training in a timely manner
- Channel Partner selection & renewal (within appointment & approval framework)
1 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Minimum 1 -5 years of experience in Radiology (IGT Cardiovascular & X-ray modality)
- Fluent in English, verbal and written in addition to local language
About this Company
Koninklijke Philips N.V. is a Dutch multinational technology company headquartered in Amsterdam currently focused in the area of healthcare and lighting. It was founded in Eindhoven in 1891 by Gerard Philips and his father Frederik, with their first products being light bulbs
See all Careers and Jobs at Philips