- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking for a senior iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablets.
- Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
- You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
HELPING CUSTOMERS TAKE CONTROL OF THEIR INFORMATION
See all Careers and Jobs at Everteam
Everteam brings 25 years of experience and innovation to the field of Information Governance and Enterprise Content Management. We offer a complete content services platform for Information Governance. In an ever...