- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Works with the client to understand requirements, functionality and business processes
- Translate customer requirements into deliverable products and services
- Provide functional assessment of implemented solutions, with recommendations for enhanced processes, best usage of Oracle applications features and better performance results
- Develops test plans, procedures and runs the tests accordingly
- Support Oracle Financials products and services in line with the contractual agreement
- Works with support to resolve customers SRs.
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions both within the Oracle team and to end users
- Work closely with the technical team and delivery leaders to provide engagements work estimates and drive excellence in functional work.
- Ensures that new services are appropriately captured and put in ACS corporate repository
- Proactively maintains knowledge of Oracle's current and future products/solutions offerings for the specified Financials area.
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
- At least 5-7 years in Oracle EBS Financials implementation experiences
- Strong functional knowledge of Oracle Financials modules (General Ledger, Treasury, Cash Management, Payables, Receivables, Advanced Collections, Internet Expenses, Fixed Assets, eBusiness Tax)
- Strong functional knowledge of the Projects Accounting tracks (Project Foundation, Project Costing, Project Billing, Project Management)
- Knowledge of SQL and PL-SQL is an asset
- Good exposure to various phases of project implementation cycle
- Strong English written/verbal communications
- Self-motivated individual who works well in a team environment.
- Willing to travel to customer sites on a regular basis.
- Experience in working as part of Global/ Matrixed/ Remote teams.
- Self-driven, ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Excellent Analytical skills.
- Willing to work in shifts & weekends as required.
- Willing to travel in the region (MEA) and work out of client locations.
- Willing to provide on-call support on a 24/7 basis when needed.
6 years+ of overall experience in relevant functional roles.
About this Company
With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in software as a service, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, and data as a service.
See all Careers and Jobs at Oracle