- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Quantity surveying of projects.
- Making as-built drawings, shop drawings.
- Issuing submittal of all materials used in the projects.
- Attending meetings with consultants and owners.
- Coordinate with other Technical Office engineers to produce shop drawings with a focus on aesthetics and cost control.
- Analyze building codes, by-laws, space and site requirements, and other technical documents and reports to determine their effect on architectural and civil designs.
- Coordinate structural, electrical, and mechanical designs, and determine a method of presentation to graphically represent building plans.
- Resolve arising conflicts between various design components.
- Draw and print rough and detailed scale plans for foundations, buildings, and structures based on preliminary concepts, sketches, engineering calculations, specification sheets, and other data.
- Layout and plan interior design arrangements using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and software.
- Determine and direct procedures and instructions to be followed according to design specifications and quantity of required materials.
- Issue requests for information (RFI) document to inquire about conflicting or missing information.
- Obtain and assemble data to complete architectural designs, visiting job sites to compile measurements as necessary.
- Analyze technical implications of architect's design concept, calculating weights, volumes, and stress factors.
- Represent architect on construction site, ensuring builder compliance with design specifications, and advising on design corrections under architect's supervision.
- Check dimensions of materials to be used and assign numbers to lists of materials.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Since 1995, Major For Construction And Decoration has been conducting several branches of business including architectural and interior design, always careful to fulfill the clients` requirements and more. Our hard-earned reputation comes from years of experience, skills,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Major for Construction and Decoration