- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Joining the Quality Assurance family, Working as part of a team executing professional quality assurance services, Works under the supervision of a senior team member, Learning the basics of Quality Assurance.
- Successfully completes projects.
- Uses a basic knowledge of quality assurance methodologies.
- Runs tests and retests as necessary, executing test scripts in area of accountability, reporting on test activities and results in accordance with project plans.
- Provides input into quality assurance plans, data, procedures, and scripts, assists in creating test cases and helps prepare for evaluations.
- Identifies test issues and reports risks, investigates defined issues.
- Plans and manages own time and work, contributing to overall on-time and on-budget project goals.
- Maintains the status of project responsibilities and work across teams to achieve group goals.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Expleo is a trusted partner for end-to-end, integrated engineering, quality services and management consulting for digital transformation. We help businesses harness unrelenting technological change to successfully deliver innovations that will help them gain a competitive...
See all Careers and Jobs at Expleo