- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Freelance / Project
About the Job
- EasySystem is looking for a highly motivated consultant to provide Exalogic and Oracle middleware operational managed services leadership, support, troubleshooting and issue resolution for mission critical databases, fusion middleware, applications and related systems. In this role, you will execute hands-on technical delivery, leadership and mentor ship support services, including analyzing incidents, system design and best practices, deployment and maintenance of software components, applications and systems in support of Exalogic, WebLogic, SOA/ESB, UCM, and other Oracle Middle ware related solutions.
- You will work as a collaborative member of the elite Easy System Managed Services Sustainment Support team that is responsible for providing 24x7x365 support to various clients across the country and outside. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to come in and work with a skilled team and attain knowledge of Oracle and other 3rd party vendor technologies.
The candidate for this position must be open to working traditional and non-traditional work week and hours. Occasionally willing to work weekends, on-call, and alternate holiday schedules. Must be a team player and willing to work with the team on a 24x7 capacity.
- Proactively monitor, report, troubleshoot, escalate and resolve technical issues with Oracle and MSSQL databases and associated systems
- Provide technical and subject matter expert (SME) thought-leadership to the mission critical systems and environments of our clients
- Incident Resolution
- Installation and Configuration of Exalogic, Oracle Fusion Middleware Weblogic Server, related components and databases
- Review and analyze relevant middleware logs and operating system logs
- Apply systems analysis techniques and procedures to identify and resolve middleware issues
- Executing key Patching cycles (platinum and other)
- Problem analysis and resolution
- Root cause analysis and resolution
- Log support requests with Oracle My Oracle Support and/or Microsoft Support or other 3rd party vendors as required
- Documenting processes, standards and methodologies for working with client data and systems
- Developing, updating and maintaining reporting processes and tools
- Developing, updating documentation and architecture diagrams
- Develop custom Web Services, Proxies, BPEL Processes, Business Rules, Transformations, Translations, and Reports utilizing available technology
- Provide technical troubleshooting on issues requiring rapid resolution related to Oracle WebLogic Server, SOA Suite and Service Bus and Web Services
- Provide Middleware patching as needed
- Assist with the evaluation and implementation of new technology initiatives
- Manage day-to-day efforts toward project accomplishments with general direction from senior technical staff.
- Participate in project planning and project status communications.
- The position requires the ability to work individually and in a team environment
- Prioritization of day-to-day activities and long-term support-oriented tasks is essential.
- The position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Easy System is a well-established company founded in 2004 that is mainly specialized in providing Oracle products services with a fully integrated package of services including installation, implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting, support, upgrade, outsourcing and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Easy System