- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Bonus, Company Car & Other Benefits (as per company policy)
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
We are seeking a talented professional candidates to sell business and help existing customers achieve their goals through our concrete admixture technologies.
- Candidate will sustain and develop current customer relationships and support newly acquired accounts.
- His overall responsibility is to grow territory sales by understanding customer needs and finding solutions to help them with our admixture technology and service solutions.
- Leveraging candidate’s educational and professional background in a Sales capacity to improve the customer experience and drive profitable growth for them and us.
- Using your networking and professional selling skills, gaining understanding of customer challenges and opportunities, and develop solutions to help customers succeed.
- Driving strategic decisions set by company for the business
- Demonstrating professional commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Managing basic technical support to existing customers through mix design, troubleshooting and field QA/QC
3 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Saint Gobain is a French multinational corporation, founded in 1665 in Paris and headquartered on the outskirts of Paris, at La Défense and in Courbevoie. Originally a mirror manufacturer, it now also produces a variety of construction and high-performance materials.
See all Careers and Jobs at Saint Gobain Glass Egypt