- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social&Medical Insurance , Flexible working hours ,GYM Member ship ,Transportation Allowance .
About the Job
- Understands customers' diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs.
- Ensures quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed
- knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers' systems.
- Cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services and generate new business leads.
- Reviews progress and identify opportunities for further sales and new areas for development.
- Designs and delivers customer presentations articulately .
- Develops effective sales plans utilizing sales methodology.
- Provides technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of computer systems and networks, both before and after the sale.
- Advises on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts, such as accounting, health or other specialist areas.
- Meets sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
In 1983, Egypt and the Middle East witnessed the establishment of an IT company that was destined to change the course of IT in this region. From day one, DMS had a goal of becoming a global company and an objective of introducing new technologies to a region that was deprived for a long time up to date software technologies.
See all Careers and Jobs at DMS