- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Generally responsible for implementations and monitoring of all mechanical related works at site as per approved drawings and methods and safety rules.
- Interprets construction drawings and studies the contract documents and applicable standards or specifications prior to execution of any jobs.
- Plans the execution of all Electrical related works and coordinates the works to Mechanical and civil groups.
- Submits site daily reports, inspection requests, estimates and all applicable monitoring reports on a regular basis or as required.
More than 8 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Since 1995, Major For Construction And Decoration has been conducting several branches of business including architectural and interior design, always careful to fulfill the clients` requirements and more. Our hard-earned reputation comes from years of experience, skills,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Major for Construction and Decoration