- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for executing the production plan on a monthly, weekly, & daily basis.
- Responsible for the lean operation of the manufacturing department or the production lines.
- Responsible for reporting on the productivity volumes, waste reduction rates, & solutions to improve efficiency.
- Ensuring that strict hygiene food safety standards are met.
- Monitoring the use of additives- testing and examining the samples
- Responsible for receiving the packaging & raw materials to ensure the required quantities for production are available.
- Coordinating with the Maintenance providers on the machines' breakdowns & ensuring the maintenance & hygiene routine of the production equipment is completed.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production Manufacturing
About this Company
MIDO was established in 1977 with the objective of being a leader in the distribution of high quality Food & Beverage products. Since the establishment till 2000 we pioneered in presenting new products in the market and excelled in the distribution and particularly in after...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mido