- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Ensure the processing customers’ booking requests in less than 24 hours
- Obtain customer and property related information within the 24 hour SLA after the request has been handed over by the sales team
- Provide customers with all required information related to the company services and pricing
- Give property recommendations to be a driver for customer’s satisfaction and Loyalty.
- Follow up on all customers related issues and provide timely feedback to all customers.
- Resolve customer problems and requests in a highly professional manner. Document and escalate all website technical and trouble shooting related issues.
- Work as part of a team to ensure offering world-class Customer Service at all times.
- Accuracy in handling all assigned tasks.
- Discipline, attendance and punctuality.
- Keep records of customer interactions, inquiries, comments, transactions, complaints and actions taken
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
Key performance indicators:
- Processing Rental Bookings in less than 24 hours
- Obtaining customer and property related information in less than 24 hours after being handed over by Sales
- Demonstration of professionalism, enthusiasm and high work ethic in handling customer requests
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Travel and Tourism
About this Company
GoLodger.com is a fast growing website that facilitates the rental of Chalets and Villas online. The company was founded in 2014 with the goal of creating a trusted community of Tenants “Guests” and Property Owners “Hosts”. Previously Elsa7el.com, GoLodger started by catering...
See all Careers and Jobs at GoLodger.com