- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree only
About the Job
- Develops engineering break-down project briefs, to feed into the preliminary feasibility study & the development brief, ensuring its alignment with the initial estimated cost per meter square.
- Participates in the assessment of the technical & financial proposals submitted by the outsourced Consultants and manages the kick-off/progress meetings once awarded.
- Develops the RFP document and initiates requests from the Design Managers, each in their corresponding disciplines. Compiles all design work and submits to the selected Design Consultant, to feed in creating architecture/engineering design in line with the development brief including; master plan and concept designs leading to the detailed design.
- Participates with the Design Consultants in developing the design phasing plan including; a detailed timeline for the different design phases.
- Follows-up on Design Consultants to ensure design documents’ timely delivery and quality ensuring compliance with designs standards and the project’s concept requirements, in preparation for the Tender Documents including; CAD drawings, BOQ, specs, and preliminary estimated cost.
- Reviews and assesses the variation orders (VOs) and invoices submitted by the Consultants and gives initial approval/rejection for the VOs/invoices accordingly.
- Participates in developing and updating the architectural standards of the company’s Design Manual serving all projects’ types
- Manages the preparation of initial action plans and outline design time frames for the new Projects.
- Reviews drawings for in-house designs, when needed, for minor tasks and ensures its compliance with the design standards.
- Requests and ensures the application of value engineering techniques from Design Consultant on design packages, to ensure complying to the approved cost per meter square.
- Ensures providing the Document Controller with the most updated documents and design sheets for archiving and easy retrieval.
- Conducts performance appraisal sessions with the immediate subordinate and ensures their development plans and training needs are implemented.
10 to 15 years
Bachelor's Degree only
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Spectrum Developments aims to bring to the market world-class residential, retail and commercial solutions with affordable prices with the goal of becoming the “go-to” company for all real estate products for the middle class in Egyptian cities outside the Capital; ultimately...
See all Careers and Jobs at Spectrum Developments