- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
This is a position that requires strong Managerial skills in addition to the technical skills.
Leading the Franchise QEOSH team to ensure effective Governance and full respect of KORE
requirements and standards in all stages of the supply chain in Quality, Food safety,
Environmental and Occupational Safety & Health (QEOSH ) in the bottling plants, the Co-Packers,
the Distribution centers and the market across the Franchise geography.
The key objectives being:
- Ensuring all bottling plants and co-packers in the franchise are fully compliant with local QEOSH regulations and Company policies and requirements in KORE.
- Ensuring all existing QEOSH Risks have been thoroughly investigated analyzed and effective mitigation plans are developed, implemented and evaluated for effectiveness.
- Leading the execution of the ingredient suppliers# management and development program including the SGP pre-audit activities as well as managing all processes of the various authorizations, approvals, validations, etc
- Ensuring timely and accurate reporting and maintenance of all QEOSH related data in Picasso Bottler Ingredients, SDW (Stewardship Data Warehouse), QM (Quality Measures),MENABU databases, etc.
- Actively supporting the launch of new products and packages in the Franchise and ensuring effective review of the Quality and environmental aspects in early stages using CIF process steps.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is a total beverage company, offering over 500 brands in more than 200 countries and territories. In addition to the company’s Coca-Cola brands, our portfolio includes some of the world’s most valuable beverage brands, such as AdeS soy-based...
See all Careers and Jobs at CocaCola