- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Ownership of the handling, storage and distribution of products to the end consumer
- Oversees the warehouse operations; including the safety, quality, continuous improvement, P & L, budgeting, inventory control, and fleet operations within those functional areas.
- Develop and execute Lean or Six Sigma principals as they apply to manufacturing operations.
- Convey a deep emphasis on employee engagement through shift hand-off practices and shift start-up communications.
- Strong execution and focus on safety is required.
- Coach and develop leaders and team members to successful results, including identifying training and development needs.
- Determine staffing needs to meet workload requirements and manage day to day budget and forecasts
- Effectively manage warehouse utilization and resolve exceptions to daily operation
- Maintain contingency plans for time sensitive operations (unscheduled absentees, customer issues, systems malfunctions, inventory exceptions, transport equipment issues)
- Develop strong partnerships with plant management, planning, transportation, quality and inventory control through daily meetings
- Collaborate with peers across the company to share best practices and maintain compliance
- Develop, maintain, and confirm processes are run in accordance with SOPs and other documentation and best practices
- Ensure quality service to consumers by exceeding customer shipping requirements within the established time frame, and by communicating to internal contacts any issues that may impact customers
More than 15 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Manufacturing Textile and Clothing Warehousing