- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Develop business relationships with the potential clients and participate in team efforts to provide excellent client service
- Acquires new customers from an assigned set of named prospects.
- Leads all aspects of the sales process, while calling upon other company sales resources to assist in solution development, proposal delivery, and implementation, as needed or as directed by management.
- Sells the complete offering of company products and services to assigned opportunities.
- Manages new customers’ implementation by directing company implementation resources and by managing customers’ expectations and satisfaction with the implementation process.
- Responsible for identifying, understanding and developing current and new clients.
- Responsible for keeping potential clients and key contacts ‘warm’ and pro-actively
- As required, supervise personnel and communicate policies, purposes and goals of the organization.
- Approach new clients
- Attend meetings with client when required
- Achieve target
- Responsible for increasing the company portfolio
- Handling Clients inquires till closing the deal
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Services Human Resources Recruitment and Staffing