- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Handling all clients’ policies with different insurers from the back office side.
- Revising all new membership applications presented by the Business Development Department and the Client Relations team.
- Preparing and dispatching weekly pouch to insurance companies.
- Receiving and reviewing weekly pouch from insurance companies.
- Ensuring all in-coming and out-going membership documents are accurate.
- Receiving/Issuing, revising and dispatching invoices and renewal documents.
- Inputting customer and account data from source documents within time limits.
- Compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry.
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output.
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents.
- Generate weekly reports and some reports upon request.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
With over 30 years of experience in our field, MEDMARK Health & Life is a market pioneer in the management and promotion of world-wide medical assistance and health services in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Medmark Health & Life
Our partners include:
- International SOS
- BUPA International...