- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Part Time
About the Job
- Eligible to teach students Cisco Networking ( security curriculum )
- Deliver quality classroom
- Prepare for new classes on on-going basis in coordination with newhorizons
- Provide professional customer service to every client by maintaining a 'whatever it takes' attitude.
- Assist with on-going projects as requested.
- Desire to excel in training to students
- Continued interest in keeping current with latest industry trends
- Maintained classroom discipline to ensure that all safety guidelines were followed and necessary precautions were taken when necessary.
- Result: Prepared students for conducting safety inspections and to safely conduct maintenance activities.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security Computer Networking Education
About this Company
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC in 2004 and 2005.
See all Careers and Jobs at Newhorizons Mansoura
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of...