- Experience Needed:
- 12 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Bonus / Medical & Life Insurance
About the Job
- Perform all daily inspection and test of the scope and character necessary to achieve the quality of construction required in the drawings and specifications for all works under the contract performed on or off-site.
- Carry out inspection and checking for all quality related procedures in the site and ensures activity at the site are as per approved method statement and inspection test plan.
- Coordinate with the consultant’s representative and project manager for inspection and meeting about quality problems including the closure of Non-Compliance Report.
- Taking care of QC documents of the entire project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests and site instruction/observations.
- Responsible for the quality of every activity, thorough knowledge of all phases of engineering construction relating to Civil, Architectural and Structural discipline interfacing the multidisciplinary operations.
- Carry out an internal audit at the site as scheduled in the project quality plan.
12 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
Al Bahaa Contracting is a general contracting company working in all fields of construction, water, sewage pumping stations and networks. It’s made up of overachievers team who are keen to deliver the projects in budget and on time
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Bahaa Contracting