- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical Insurance + Social Insurance + Life Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Prepares the Purchasing annual budget plan and submits to the Supply Chain Manager for review and approval.
- Prepares the Purchasing procedures manual for the overseen Functions and submits to the Supply Chain manager to review and approves.
- Sets the standards and performance measures (KPIs) of the Purchasing department and cascades it down to his direct reports and monitors their timely implementation.
- Sets the suppliers’ evaluation criteria, and regularly assesses and develops suppliers’ performance.
- Reviews and approves the external purchasing plans, focusing on total-delivered-cost to the production and non-production items ensuring their alignment of the Purchasing strategy.
- Monitors the buying process ensuring the fulfillment of the requirements with the best quality, price and timely delivery, while also ensuring the total compliance to purchasing process.
- Negotiates, identifies and qualifies suppliers for the Group for main components based on; best available prices, lead-time, payment terms, quality, and flexibility, reflecting suppliers' reliability.
- Establish and manages a process to measure and report suppliers' reliability, in terms of quality, delivery time and flexibility in fulfilling irregular orders. Reviews and monitors the regularly update of the Preferred Suppliers List.
- Provides insight on international identified suppliers' capabilities, to facilitate the decision of the locally produced components to achieve cost reduction and better lead-time.
- Prepares and submits a monthly activity report to the Supply Chain Manager highlighting the material prices, payment terms and the progress of work in the Purchasing Department.
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Manufacturing Plastics Retail