- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time
About the Job
- Execute different embedded Systems courses.
- Designing course materials and other documents such as handouts, manuals and exercises & update the materials to constantly cope with market needs.
- Design, Development and Testing for Embedded projects.
- Technical Support for Graduation projects teams.
- Recruit a large experienced team of instructors for Embedded Systems Courses.
- Maintain Embedded Systems Diplomas technical quality.
- Develop & maintains positive relationships with trainees in order to monitor & resolve students concerns.
- Carrying out performance assessments to determine the skills gaps between current and desirable learner skill levels.
- Ensuring the learning environment and resources support learner needs.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of training programs and learning outcomes.
- Provide work experience to trainees and encourage them all the time.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Consulting Services Education
About this Company
Epsilon Training Center is your gateway to learning and development opportunities along with resources that will help you empower others to improve their livelihoods and create a better world for us all!
See all Careers and Jobs at EPSILON TRAINING CENTER
You will discover a range of courses that you can access as...