- Experience Needed:
- 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Are you a self-driven engineer? As a Cisco collaboration Engineer, you will be part of our Professional Services team or support team serve as a member for Cisco collaboration deployment, implementation, and post-implementation support.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Act as primary implementation engineer for Cisco collaboration portfolio such as UCM, Unity, CCX, Express way, IM and video conferencing solution.
- Work with customer, vendors, and internal teams to deploy designed support solutions.
- Lead technical sessions with customers to discover requirements and develop solutions.
- Prepare project design and documentation.
- Present solutions to clients.
- Participate as a “hands-on” engineer on project deployments.
- Mentor and develop junior engineers.
- Maintain and develop relationships with clients and vendor partners such as Cisco.
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies.
- Maintain technical certifications.
You'll need to have:
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Two or more years of experience as a Cisco Networking Routing and Switching
- Experience designing and implementing complex and multinational UC deployments.
- Experience with vendor and manufacturer-provided remote access and provisioning tools to support remote and onsite deployments.
- Experience with communications protocols such as H323 / SIP / MGCP / SCCP and other audio codecs.
- Ability to write detailed Method-of-Procedure (MOPs) customer implementation documents.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Cisco Video experience.
- Experience integrating Cisco solutions with other vendor products
- Presentation and communication skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- CCNP certification.
Candidates send your Cv’s to : Jobs.email@example.com
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services