- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Full stack developers build the front-end and back-end design of websites and software applications.
- They create design plans for the user-facing side of applications, which controls look, feel, and function.
- They also structure the back part of an application, which manages program logic and server database interaction.
- Full stack developers are trained to understand what is going on between these two interfaces and possess the variety of software skills needed to work on both.
- People with a strong desire to learn a multitude of technologies and programming languages with a can-do attitude will thrive in this role.
- Full stack developers are problem-solvers who work in a fast-paced, collaborative office environments alongside other engineers and developers.
- Support, design and augment middle tier and back end microservices using Java, NodeJS, NoSQL and MongoDB for both existing products and next generation products
- Follow software design guidelines and ensure proper implementation through, unit test creation, code reviews and test case design
- Contribute to decisions and influence system designs toward a scalable web architecture.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Participation in sprint retrospectives and reviews
- Maintain professional code integrity and project organization.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection best practices and industry standards.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
- Solid understanding of HTTP and Web protocols
- Knowledge of object-oriented and/or functional paradigms
- Familiar with relational database design
- Experience in building RESTful web services and n-tiered distributed systems
- Skill in a source control system, preferably Git
- Ability to write and debug SQL queries and stored procedures
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years web service design and development
- 1+ years database design and programming
- 1+ years front-end web development
- Experience with MS SQL Server
- Experience in building SPAs with AngularJS/Angular
- Experience in building cross-platform applications with Ionic, Electron, etc
- Excited to work throughout the entire software lifecycle, including developing, testing, deploying, and supporting production systems to meet business needs
- Excited to work both autonomously and collaboratively as appropriate
- Write production-quality code (defect-free, adhering to team standards, clear/concise, performant, and well-tested)
- Build proof-of-concepts (quick to learn and explore new technologies and approaches to build a minimum viable product)
- Experience with the following:
- MS SQL, NoSQL databases, MongoDBm, distributed/message-based systems, React, Electron, Socket.io, cloud development, AWS.
- Degree in MIS or computer science
About this Company
Exahost is a company which owns the trademarks of NileWeb, and Sadeem is the biggest web hosting and cloud services providers in the MEA region.
See all Careers and Jobs at ExaServe LLC
As a top-notch internet services company, Exahost offers a wide range of solutions to a rapidly increasing valuable clients...