- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Annual Bonus, Family Health Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- Having in-depth knowledge of HA & Electronic Goods industry & products in addition to study the market dynamics & competition, to capitalize on opportunities & minimize threats.
- Keep abreast of Beko’s product portfolio & customers segmentations.
- Consolidate & Analyses market data (Segment, position and market share)
- Do periodical demographic analysis.
- Identify industry and market trends/risks/opportunities that impact the business and determine business implications and support the development of strategic alternatives.
- Report different activities of marketing intelligence related to our products.
- Work clearly with sales department for the achievement of business objectives to increase profit and meeting local budget and sales target.
- Manage, execute and follow up yearly BTL calendar in alignment with marketing calendar across the assigned categories, brands & seasonality.
- Overlook the production of POSM and ensure on time delivery and dispatch to the country in time for the launch and monitor the of POSM implementation in the market.
- Ensure the implementation of merchandising & POS materials to answer the local marketing plans needs.
- Monitor & Report Listing & Distribution file to ensure distribution of new launches and pillar products.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly status report.
5 to 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Consumer Electronics Retail Wholesale Trade