- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Discussing the objectives, requirements and budgets of a project.
- Consulting with other professionals about the design of an environment.
- Producing detailed workings, drawings and specifications.
- Specifying the nature and quality of materials required.
- Preparing applications for planning and building control department.
- Resolving problems and issues that arise during construction.
- Acting as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications
- Agreeing on a price for materials and making cost-effective solutions and proposals for the intended project.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Architectural and Design Services Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Recreational Facilities and Services