- University degree in communication, political science, information sciences, social sciences, international relations or any other relevant field;
- Minimum six years of professional experience in a similar function, notably media monitoring and data analysis;
- Egyptian national or resident holding a work permit in Egypt;
- Experience with a humanitarian organization an asset;
- Excellent written and spoken Arabic skills; fluent in written and spoken English; French an asset;
- Very good communicator, excellent analytical and writing skills;
- Excellent knowledge of the Middle East region, the media and social media landscape including monitoring tools.
- Data visualization skills (e.g. using Tableau) and experience in data analysis and statistical methods, including social network analysis (e.g Gephi) being strong assets.
- Ability to adapt to varying workloads and to work under pressure with very short deadlines in a constrained technological environment.
Please submit your application (letter of motivation and CV) no later than 30 June 2019
About this Company
Based in Geneva, established in 1863, the ICRC operates worldwide, helping people affected by conflict and armed violence and promoting the laws that protect victims of war.
See all Careers and Jobs at International Committee of Red Cross
The ICRC is an independent, neutral organization ensuring humanitarian protection and...