- University degree in communication, political science, information sciences, social sciences, international relations or any other relevant field;
- Minimum six years of professional experience in a similar function, notably media monitoring and data analysis;
- Egyptian national or resident holding a work permit in Egypt;
- Experience with a humanitarian organization an asset;
- Excellent written and spoken Arabic skills; fluent in written and spoken English; French an asset;
- Very good communicator, excellent analytical and writing skills;
- Excellent knowledge of the Middle East region, the media and social media landscape including monitoring tools.
- Data visualization skills (e.g. using Tableau) and experience in data analysis and statistical methods, including social network analysis (e.g Gephi) being strong assets.
- Ability to adapt to varying workloads and to work under pressure with very short deadlines in a constrained technological environment.
Please submit your application (letter of motivation and CV) no later than 30 June 2019