- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Transportation + Medical Insurance + Social Insurance + Life Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Responsible for supervise a retail team to drive and maximize sales volume for the store, This is primarily a direct retail sales position with additional responsibilities store customer service, inventory activates and providing a technical support to sales team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities;
- Respond to all sales and customer issues.
- In absence of Store Supervisor, provide coordination and monitoring of all sales and non-sales tasks, direction, and motivation to store employee team to build a positive sales and service environment.
- Adhere to all operational policies put out by the company as well as market specific objectives.
- Ensure that all opening and closing procedures are followed to company policy.
- Ensure the integrity of inventory in the store at all times and regularly report to the store supervisor.
- Assist with all necessary sales reporting.
- Create a very positive buying experience for the customer.
- Monitors the staff adhering to the breaks schedule.
- Report the staff critical incidents report to the store supervisor.
- Keeping a record for the fast moving goods and report it to the store supervisor.
- Any other assigned tasks from the store supervisor
5 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least