- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, meetings, etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes.
- Receive and screen phone calls, write down full contact details, requests and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.)
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
- Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping.
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
- Data Entry for reports and ERP System.
- Co-ordinating with the sales team reporting their visits and sales deals on monthly bases.
- Preparing price offers properly & according to the company procedures.
- Monitor all official documents & bills related to the head office in addition to any other documents related to the CEO.
- Monitoring staff attendance, vacations, and deductions.
- Coordinating with the Financial Manager to report money transfers, new orders, delivery schedules & other issues related to the company procedures.
- Should be the main point of communication between the head office and the printing house for orders & deliveries.
- Being aware and updated with dates of renewing the company official & financial documents in addition to reacting to finalize the renewal process.
- Doing the after sales & customer service role professionally for all delivered orders.
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising Publishing and Printing