- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Basic + Commission Based Salary Scheme
About the Job
- Nile Academy is looking for a Learning and Development (L&D) Specialist to assist the management team build Nile Academy’s L&D Department.
- The L&D Specialist is responsible for the creation and delivery of Nile Academy’s effective training programs and innovative solutions to be offered to the local and international markets.
- Support the L&D Manager in his efforts of establishing the L&D department
- Design and create training manuals, online learning modules, and course materials
- Monitor and evaluate training programs to ensure they are current and effective
- Select and assign external trainers to conduct training
- Perform administrative tasks such as monitoring costs, scheduling classes, setting up systems and equipment, and coordinating enrollment with other departments
- Keep abreast of latest learning and development products and approaches.
- Building relationships with Nile Academy’s clients and partners
- Handle the development of Nile Academy’s personnel
- Comprehension in the value of having a great corporate culture and publicizing it
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
E-Learning Education Training and Coaching