- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Develop and participate in the development of the supply chain strategy for the organization.
- Supervising and Managing the following functions Procurement, Planning, logistics, and Warehouse.
- Establish key performance indicators, monitor ongoing performance, and improve performance against set goals
- Direct the hiring, training, supervision, mentoring, and performance evaluations of supply chain staff
- Plan, develop, organize, manage and evaluate the budget of an organization’s supply chain or a purchasing, inventory control, forecasting, warehousing, and other areas are required.
- Develop annual plans with prioritization and resourcing.
- Manage and execute procurement related functions (e.g., develop and implement contract management and procurement frameworks, sourcing strategies, negotiate agreements, draft and manage contracts, etc.)
- Direct and manage corporate governance and regulatory compliance
- Identify and manage risk within the supply chain
- Oversee organization-wide management of the strategic sourcing, procurement, contracting, and evaluation of services.
- Coordinate the process of supply/demand forecasting, inventory management, and on-time delivery.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Health, Wellness and Fitness Pharmaceuticals Retail
About this Company
Zikry Pharmacies was founded in 1948 by Dr. Sabry Zikry. Under the principle that “family comes first”, Dr. Sabry laid down the foundation for what is now more than 10 pharmacies in Greater Cairo. Zikry Pharmacies is one of the leaders in the Egyptian market due to its wide...
See all Careers and Jobs at Zikry-Pharmacies