- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Commission + Bonus
About the Job
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new service opportunity, special developments, information.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Assist with maintenance requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Follow up and Manage prospects, leads & opportunities to deal closing
- Prepare, send and negotiate customer proposals/offers/contracts
- Follow up closed deals/contracts from closing until final delivery
- Achieve Quarterly, Semi-Annual, and Annual Sales Targets & Sales Effort Targets
- Report Sales Progress to Management
- Create Periodical Reports on Sales Operations
- Introduce Be Group company profile to customers
- Sell Be Group software products & services via phone and customer site visit
- Conduct a phone-based questionnaire dialog with prospects and leads
- Maintain a database of prospects, leads, and opportunities
- Organize & perform Outdoor customer site visits (initial visit, demonstration, negotiation, etc ...)
- Identify and fulfill customer software/Digital Marketing requirements
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
Founded in 2009, Be Group has showed a fast growing performance in the field of E marketing and web Design that the company turned from being limited E-marketing business to an integrated internet solutions provider managed to open new markets across Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Be Group