- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Collects insight from back office regarding innovation and key technologies. Distills the technology and recommends to product marketing for market validation.
- Collects insight from segment marketing regarding assigned segments and collects insight from sales and the marketplace for unassigned segments specifically focused on assigned product group gaps. Maintain detailed competitive analysis of assigned product group. Distills information and recommends to product management product roadmap changes.
- Develops the product/solution strategy and plan collaboratively with key business partners
- Develops the product/solution launch strategy and plan collaboratively with key business partners.
- Responsible for the profitability of the offer as well as price realization and mix management.
- Responsible for sales and market share growth of the offer.
- Accountable for implementing the actions around life cycle management.-
- Responsible for customer experience metrics.
- Responsible for Development & growth of Key business partners-
- Responsible for the qualification of the products in the Markets
- Develop the Automation Business
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors
About this Company
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
See all Careers and Jobs at Schneider Electric