- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
- Responsible for executing POs, request all required approvals and conduct effective interaction with Product Managers, Sales, and Finance Teams, while maintaining compliance with corporate policy.
- Responsible for reviewing and submitting approved POs to suppliers.
- Ensures that goods are shipped in the most time efficient manner while targeting cost reduction, freight savings contractual requirements
- Arrange with suppliers/freight forwarder for shipping the products arranged for preparing all shipping documents to ensure that all documentation meets import/export regulations customer requirements
- ensure that any other required documents/approvals will be available for clearance purpose
- Provide an interface with the finance department, coordinate with it to process supplier payable maintain supplier & Responsible for starting the clearance process for clearing the products ordered shipped, responsible for tracking the shipment status from shipment arrival through delivery to company/customer warehouse.
- Communicate with the clearance agent to clear the goods ensures that goods are cleared in the most timely and efficient manner while targeting cost reduction, clearance expenses savings and contractual requirements.
- Arrange with relevant departments and clearance agent for preparing all documents required for clearance purposes including customs certificate, Form4, Authorities approvals, etc.,
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Engineering Services Logistics and Supply Chain