- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Provide service and customer support during visits answering inquiries
- Responsible for handling customer while testing a new hearing aid
- Support the customer psychologically to accept their hearing loss and choose the suitable Hearing aid
- Help customers to understand their Audiograms
- Handle the implementation process for new hearing aid and giving customer orientation for the aid features, wearing, usage and preserving it.
- Obtain ear impressions for preparing ear molds and hearing aid shells.
- Prepare the work order and invoice, ear molds and maintenance documents and reports.
- Apply amendments and fine tunings and re-fitting for HA.
- Any others tasks assigned by the direct manager
0 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Medical Devices and Supplies
About this Company
Since 2001 Sigma Specializes in supply and service of Top Quality Audio-Vestibular ENT and hearing rehabilitation medical Equipment in Egyptian market.
See all Careers and Jobs at Sigma for Import and Export
In 2012 Advanced Bionics (Cochlear Implants) entrusted Sigma Exclusive distributor rights in Egypt.