- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, 3 Months Annual Bonus Based on Performance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
About the Job
- Explore and study effective UI designs, trends, and best practices when it comes to interactions, animations, layouts, etc.
- Create a vision, conceive designs, and consistently meet deadlines and requirements.
- Design beautiful, intuitive interfaces for web and mobile app interfaces, while adhering to branding and design guidelines.
- Translate a UX concept from wireframes and sketches into detailed UI design.
- Development of responsive Frontend designs using tools such as CSS 3 or 4, Sass, HTML5, Bootstrap, Jquery, Angular JS and Angular TS.
- Creating modern, interactive Frontend components with great usability based on Bootstrap and other frameworks.
- Creating effective user flow and wireframes and propose new ideas.
- Designing websites & mobile application easy and effective to use.
- Iterate on design in order to evaluate current UX and bring improvement to the look and feel for UX of the product.
- Ensure the UI Compatibility cross defiant platform and different browsers.
- Coordinate with the Architect and Senior developers to choose the best control library that should be suitable for the business case.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
National Technology is a supplier of integrated laboratory and clinical information systems for the healthcare industry. We are committed to combining the most effective technologies, innovative designs, and production methodologies to create user friendly , robust and cost...
See all Careers and Jobs at National Technology