This job is closed or expired and is no longer open for applications
Mintra - Misr for Industry and Trade - Nasr City, Cairo
| || || |
| || |
Mintra Is Looking For Summer Interns!
We aim to develop & build undergraduate students’ characters as we believe that this is what will make Mintra unique & distinct as an institution.
Students will be granted an internship opportunities in different departments across the company and will be challenged to understand more about the business world in a practical method. Eventually they'll grow by time to become the young professionals of the future
What We Offer:
• You'll work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day coaching from your mentor.
• We treat you like a Mintraian employee, not only in terms of the responsibilities you take on, but also by providing you with a competitive reward.
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
• The undergraduate students (Maximum Two years before graduation) are eligible to apply
• Able to work full-time until the end of the internship program which will be completed by the 30th of September or at least for “One Month”
• Very Good command of written & spoken English
• Good knowledge of MS Office
• Team Player & High Communication Skills
Mintra is a leading office supplies, household and leather products company based in Egypt.
Since its establishment in 1990, Mintra has been committed to delivering best quality stationery and office supplies to its distinguished clients around the world.