- Experience Needed:
- 9 to 12 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for all accounting & financial transactions
- Oversees the daily accounting activities required to maintain the Company’s general ledger.
- Supervises, directs, and reviews the work of the accounting staff (including, but not limited to, cash reconciliations, account statement reconciliations, check runs, accounts receivable transactions, fixed asset activity, payroll accounting, accounts payable transactions, debt and financing activities, recording of revenue and expenses, tax management etc.). - Cash management (including placement/movement of funds in various accounts).
- Reviews general ledger on a monthly basis to ensure accuracy of posting and develop trial balance.
- Produces financial reports involving the Company’s accounts for monthly management review.
- Manages monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities.
- Manages the relationship with the company’s external auditors and achieve the Company’s target of zero audit points.
- Makes and implements recommendations to improve accounting processes and procedures to reach control targets set by higher management.
9 to 12 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
BiscoMisr is the largest biscuits company in Egypt and one of the top 5 biscuit companies in the Middle East and Africa. It was established in 1957 during Egypt’s nationalization program as the Egyptian Company for Foods which has been the country’s main provider of baked...
See all Careers and Jobs at BiscoMisr