- Experience Needed:
1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
To provide high quality, comprehensive HR transactional support (Tier 1/Tier 0) across all GSK businesses in a cluster/country, by focusing on enhancing technology utilization, data quality and metrics to increase HR customer satisfaction.
- Prepare monthly payroll.
- Manage all payroll activities and requests.
- Provide transactional HR support across all processes and across all business units within the country/cluster
- Support internal client groups with responses to queries and provision of advice and guidance
- Manage the employee interface, ensuring understanding, compliance and satisfaction with HR Policies and processes mitigating risk of employee dissatisfaction and litigation
- Use data and metrics to ensure the high performance of Tier 1/Tier 0 processes and propose improvements to enhance the customer experience
- Own the data quality of our systems and ensure appropriate follow-up with employees / line managers to secure this
- Maintain records in HR systems to ensure entries are updated for payroll and other key HR processes
- Liaise with external suppliers as appropriate to deliver HR services
- Support continuous improvement activities to further simplify and standardise processes
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
- Bachelor degree
- 1 - 3 years of experience
- Excellent IT skills and ability to manage the technological landscape for all available HR tools
- Excellent analytical skills in order to manage and interpret data making an impact on efficiency of HR transactions and processes
- Ability to exercise good judgement and initiative in finding solutions
About this Company
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
See all Careers and Jobs at GSK